I have to hand it to Target. They're just cocky enough to:
- Add a temporary (AKA Pop Up) shop in Manhattan (Target to Go, Gansevoort Street and Washington Street at the High Line entrance. 12/11–12/13; daily, 9:30–8.)
- Ask people to line up in artic temps
- NOT allow people into the "store"
- Hand customers a shopping menu (of sorts)
- Offer a mere 50 items via a walk-through window
Granted, free delivery is available if you purchase $100 or more AND there are a few of the Rodarte for Target items available pre the December 20 in-store launch but GEEZ, you can't even try anything on. That takes (snow) balls.